FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is E- voucher?
- E-voucher is the digital form of Gift Vouchers of various retailers.
What is Gift Card and Gift Voucher and How it works?
- Gift cards (GC) and Gift vouchers (GV) are cash less transaction which carries value worth equalent as mentioned in it. This just like a cheque and can be redeemed at the time of purchase and at the respective retail places
- These GC and GV best suits for gifting occasions and shopping needs at a discounted price.
Can Gift cards and Gift vouchers be reloaded?
- Certain Gift cards can be reloaded according to the client's request, as per stipulated denominations and can be used for multiple transactions.
- Above 49,900 kyc is mandatory
How E-Voucher, physical voucher and gift cards are delivered?
- Electronic form of Gift vouchers are delivered through electronic forms like E-mails and SMS whereas physical form of Gift Vouchers and Gift cards are delivered through courier.
Do the Gift Voucher & Gift Card effects existing offers at the stores?
- Gift Vouchers and Gift cards are over and above the existing offers and you will be paying discounted price while purchasing from us and redeemed for full value.
- Since this Gift Voucher and Gift cards are issued by respective retailers it will not affect existing offer and you will be benefited with additional discounts.
Can I use multiple Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards for a single Order?
- Yes, You can. These GVs & GCs carry value you can use multiple vouchers to enjoy more discounts.
Is there any Reward Programs?
- Yes reward program is available.
What if I lost a Gift Voucher/Gift Card that I purchased?
- Depends on the respective retailer's discretion they may consider the replacement upon submitting proper proofs and completing formalities. E- Voucher India is not responsible for loss of GV/GC.
Can I use the Gift Voucher/gift card after expiry date?
- neither used nor replaced.
What are the payment options available?
- Payment by gateway [online] or bank transfers kindly update the details to customer service if it is bank transfer.
Is there any return Policy?
- E-Voucher India will not takes Gift voucher or Gift cards back unless their id defect or problem in the voucher
What is the Expiry of Gift Card/Gift Voucher?
- It varies retailer to retailer and validity will be from 6 months to 1 year, not less than 6 months and not more than1 year.